Nalu Ukulele Teacher Program
Nalu Ukulele loves ukulele teachers. Without you, the history of this wonderful instrument and the techniques required to enjoy it at its fullest, would simply go by the wayside. Nalu Ukulele wants to support and reward you for all you do as an ukulele teacher. So, besides offering Nalu ukuleles to you at a discount, the one thing we decided we can do, that would truly matter, is help you to generate non-lesson revenue. Here’s what we’ve put together.
If you participate in our Nalu Teacher program, you will be able to purchase one ukulele per year for yourself at a significant discount AND generate non-lesson revenue by becoming one of the following:
- Option 1 - Become a Nalu Educational Dealer
Under this option, you will be able to purchase ukuleles (as well as any other Nalu products, such as cases) at wholesale and then resell them to your students at any price of your choosing greater than MAP pricing. There is a minimum of three ukuleles per order, as well other traditional wholesale purchase rules.
- Option 2 - Become a Nalu Teacher
With this, you'll register with Nalu and receive a unique promotional code your students can use to purchase Nalu ukuleles at a discount. You will receive a 10% commission on the final sale price of the ukulele (shipping, other items and miscellaneous fees not included).
To participate in our program (either option), you simply need to send some kind of proof you’re a teacher. This could be one or more of the following:
- Current advertisement for services
- Website (yours or the studio where you teach showing your name)
- A promotional flyer
- Videos of recitals, classroom instruction, etc
Once registered, Nalu requires that you:
- Feature our logo in your advertisements and in your studio or place or instruction
- Promote our ukuleles to your students
- Provide photographs of you with your students, or just the students themselves, playing a Nalu Ukulele.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form and send proof that you teach to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: if there is a registered Nalu Dealer in your area, only Option 2 is available to you.